Hello everyone! I'm sorry for not having written lately. I've been alittle busy...my schedule is very hectic and my entire day (and night) are consumed with eating, sleeping and filling my diaper! For anyone that remembers, it's quite exhausting! I thought I'd post a few pictures of me for everyone to see. Oh, on my 2 week birthday, I finally got to see what my belly button looks like...for anyone wondering, I'm blessed with an innie! This past weekend, my Aunt Kristi and Uncle Al came to visit. We had a really good time and ate alot of good food. I don't know what Daddy put in the jumbalya, but let's just say Saturday night was a stinky night in the Smith household. Everyone kept blaming it on me! Not fair!
Here I am, 1 week old! Mommy says that I sleep like Daddy does...
No comments:
Post a Comment