Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sunday Funday


This will be a brief report but I wanted to let everyone know that I appear to be a lucky baby..and not just because of my wonderful mother. No, I am a lucky baby because since I have been born the Yankees swept the Red Sox, SU Football beat Maine and now on a day Daddy calls his holy day but never comes within 10 miles of a church, the Bears beat the Seahawks. That puts Daddy's teams at 5-0 since I have arrived. Daddy was so excited with the wins that he spent the remainder of the night after the Bears win researching offshore bank accounts and pricing out flights to Vegas. Mommy had me in my best gameday outfit today and after the Yankees finished of the Red Sox and the Bears hung on I was wiped out. Tonight is my last night at Piedmont Hopsital as I will be heading home tomorrow. The nurses and doctors here were amazing and they took great care of me. But now it is time to head out and get settled in to my new home with Mommy and Daddy and get ready for next weeks battle with the Lions. Go Bears!

1 comment:

  1. this is my favorite picture! happy birthday hunter, can't wait to meet you!

    love, jb :)

    ReplyDelete