Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!















Happy Halloween everyone! I hope everyone had a great night and, most importantly, got lots of candy! I had a very busy day. Mommy and Daddy took me to my first neighborhood parade (which I wouldn't really call walking around the clubhouse a parade because it was raining, but oh well). I was the youngest participant at the parade and by FAR the cutest. :)


Here I am with Mommy getting ready to go to the parade.
























Here I am with Daddy. It had been 30 minutes so Daddy was ready to leave.














Parading is hard work!


After the parade, it was time to change my outfit for trick or treating! This year I'm 'daddy's pumpkin,' and I'll be sure to come up with an awesome costume for next year. (I heard daddy say I was going to be a football player.)









Even though it was lightly raining and cold, Mommy insisted I go meet the neighbors and go trick or treating for the first time. You can see from the pictures below I didn't last too long! I mean, I'm only 5 weeks old so I think 4 houses was enough for me!

















Here I am with my stash. For only going to 4 houses, I did pretty well! I think Mommy grabbed what she liked, but that's ok, because I'll get to eat it eventually!
Ok, Mommy is alittle crazy with the pictures.


All done! Good night and Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment