Monday, October 26, 2009

I'm one month old!

Hi everyone! I have several photos that I wanted to share. We have had quite the busy few 2 weeks! After Uncle Al and Aunt Kristi left, we had more visitors! Grandma Edmunds and Grandpa Edmunds stopped by on their way to Florida, which was followed by Grandma Smith, Aunt Chelsey and Great Aunt Maria! I have had the best time ever meeting all of my family! I also had several firsts including my first trip to the mall, my first trip to Uncle Shucks Pumpkin Farm, my first trip to the outlet mall, and my first trip to church! Daddy was very proud of me because I behaved the entire time!

Here I am sleeping on Grandma Edmunds! Mommy says I'm cute(r) when I'm sleeping! :)












Here I am supporting the Yankees! They are going to the world series and I'm very excited. I love to watch them with my Daddy!



















This was my outfit for my inaugural visit to Uncle Shucks Pumpkin Farm! (Well, I actually have been twice in that same day, but that's a whole story for another day!) It was alittle cool, so I won't be sporting this outfit in subsequent pictures, but I had a nice time.





We bought a pumpkin (duh) and Daddy enjoyed a funnel cake. The highlight of the visit was watching Aunt Maria use the porta-potty and meeting the legendary Uncle Shucks! Check me out riding the tractor!


Here is Daddy with his funnel cake. Don't mess with Daddy and his funnel cake.












I might be young, but I'm practicing driving already!

I also met Uncle Paul and Aunt Sara and Uncle Todd, Aunt Suzanne and Holly! Holly shared her blanket with me...don't worry Daddy, I still like footballs better than the pink and purple butterflies!










Finally, here I am just being cute, saying goodbye to Grandma Smith and Great Aunt Maria.

No comments:

Post a Comment