After months of anticipation, lots of sleepless nights, as well as some frustration along the way, it has finally happened. Yes, Arod has gotten hot and the Yankees have proved they can beat the Red Sox on a regular basis with a 9-5 beating on Friday September 25th..........oh, and I was born. Yes, the future solution to who could possibly replace Derek Jeter as the next Yankee captain has been born. Fear not Yankee fans, the solution is but 18-20 short years away!!I arrived into the world at 7:20pm on Friday September 25th. Mommy was absolutely amazing the past two days while Daddy ate his way into a starring role in one of the several high cholesterol medication commercials running on TV. Mommy tried and tried to have me come into this world the natural way but I got my head turned around and my shoulder was blocking my way. So another alternative was necessary. Yes, I was a C Section baby. For those of you not familiar with a Cesarean Section Daddy says it is a form of delivery named after the great Roman emperor Julius Cesear, who you may know better from the Cesear Salad he created that is now found on most restuarant menus. Wait a second...that doesn't sound right Daddy?
Anyway, since my birth Mommy has been lamenting about the loss of her bikini modeling career and Daddy keeps asking the nurses if we will be home by 4pm on Sunday for our first Bears game together. Mommy told me if Daddy asks that question one more time he will be able to watch all the Bears games he wants, but with only half of his stuff. To be honest, I don't know what that means but I have not heard Daddy ask the question since.

Well, I am very tired now as I have had a long first 19 hours including birth, crying, eating, pooping, sleeping, eating some more followed by alot more sleeping. I believe Mommy and Daddy have posted some pictures of my first few minutes of life so please enjoy them and I am sure they will post more once I am at my new home in Smyrna!!
No comments:
Post a Comment