As I mentioned, the last few weeks have been pretty busy. I went to lunch with mommy's very good friend Sara and my friend Liam, Mommy's boss Todd and Mommy's client, HD Supply. I also went out to visit mommy and daddy's good friends Todd and Suzanne and my friends Holly and Ty. If you have ever clicked over and read the blog that I follow, "The Chubby Chronicles", you will remember Holly as the soon to be 3yr old who promised to get me beer and introduce me to college girls when I get older. I have that post printed out for future use. Ty is her brand new, cute as can be, baby brother.
I also made it out to see Santa Claus. I have to be honest, I don't know a heck of a lot about this whole Santa Claus deal but it seems to me he has a pretty good gig going. Best I can tell he sits up at the North Pole ordering around elves to build toys and has his "Santa helpers" go to malls all throughout the country to let kids sit on their laps and tell them what they want for Christmas. The "Santa helpers" then report back to the big guy. To cap it all off, the mommy's and daddy's get to pay $20-$25 for a picture of their kids screaming and crying on the "Santa helpers" lap. I am not sure what the margin is on the $20-$25 that makes it up to the North Pole but I know there are alot of malls in america and even more kids, I'll leave the math to you since I can't really count yet.
According to Mommy and Daddy we are all set for Christmas and now are just waiting for the day to arrive. I am very excited for my first Christmas and I am also very excited because Grandma Smith is coming to visit me for a week shortly after the New Year.
I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday season and gets everything that they asked Santa for!
Here I am getting ready for the Syracuse Basketball game against Florida. For those of you who have not noticed, Syracuse is currently ranked #5 in the nation and is 11-0. Daddy is happy because they have a real shot to win a national championship.
I am all set for Santa to come!! (Disclaimer to Photo: Daddy wants it on the record and in print that he had nothing to do with the hat that I am wearing)
No comments:
Post a Comment