Thursday, December 3, 2009

Hello Syracuse!















Hi everyone! I apologize for not writing for a long time. We have been very busy! After a 16 hour car ride to Syracuse, we arrived to Syracuse with Grandpa Smith having shot a deer on opening day while falling out of his tree stand and breaking bones in his leg! Daddy spent the rest of the day at the hospital with Grandpa while I caught up with Grandma. Daddy was very sad about Grandpa, but we all got to take a picture with the deer! Mommy helped Daddy take the deer to the butcher and also picked it up with Grandpa - she said it was gross. I think it's cool! I met alot of great people while we were in the 'Cuse, all of my uncles, my great grandpa, great grandma and lots of other just great people!
Here I am with Uncle Mike. He's not sure what do think of me!












Here I am with Uncle Jimmy, my godfather!












Great grandpa - love his style!

































Great grandpa got me this cool Yankee shirt and put my name on the back - how cool is that?










Below are me and Grandma and Great grandma! Like my SU threads?























Here are some pictures from my baptism. The water was pretty cold and I only cried once. The highlight of the day was the cake at lunch! I was baptized at the church where Daddy was baptized and wore his outfit! I want to thank everyone for coming out and supporting me on my special day. It was very nice to have all my family and friends around.




No comments:

Post a Comment