Could it really be true? Could I actually have a middle name? I know this has been one hotly contested debate between Mommy and Daddy, and while I didn't like some of Daddy's dumb choices (Ditka, really?), I didn't mind Easton or Cole. However, I heard (through the belly, of course), that my middle name is Harrison! I'm pretty excited about it. I think HH Smith could be a professional football player, baseball player or just simply a professional like Mommy and Daddy. I'm alittle shaky on the origin of my middle name, but I'm ok with that. Mommy says that she'll tell me all about it later.
Mommy and Daddy also went to childbirth class this weekend. They took a tour of the hospital and saw where I will be born, the nursery, and where I will spend the first few nights of my life. They also watched a video on circumcision, and while it looks really painful, Daddy swears he doesn't personally remember the trauma associated with the surgery. So, I guess I'll be ok with it.
Daddy is yelling at Mommy and says I can't talk anymore till I get here, so I'll sign-off for now and be back in about six weeks! Bye!
Sunday, August 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is so cute! And the nursery looks amazing - of course :) I know you have got to be ready for Hunter to make an appearance! Let me know once you have recovered and we will get the midgets together for a lunch date. - EN
ReplyDelete