Monday, November 9, 2009

Happy Monday...

Just a few pictures of the past few days and my first time meeting Aunt Julie! We had a very fun weekend going to the outlet mall and the fabric store. I also came down with my first cold, which was not very fun and caused me to cry alot. I also missed the first birthday party I was invited to. There was a bouncy house set up which I missed, but I guess that's ok because I wouldn't have been allowed in the bouncy house anyways. That said, Daddy was taking the news of missing the bouncy house much harder than I would have thought...apparently he was looking forward to blowing out his ACL in it.


Aunt Julie bought me a Forte jersey to watch the Bears games with Daddy. I think Daddy and I look pretty good together. I just wish the Bears would start winning..losing sucks and is perhaps the reason I appear semi-cross eyed in the next picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment