Saturday, July 25, 2009

Syracuse Shower!

Hi everyone! I just wanted to say thank you so very much to all of our friends and family for a wonderful shower. Mommy seemed to be very excited and I heard lots of fun words like "Yankees," "Bears," "Camoflage," "toys," and I think I got my very first bow and arrow! Daddy said he looks forward to shooting it around the house, but Mommy doesn't think that's a good idea. I want to thank Aunt Julie and Aunt Chelsey for helping to decorate and both Grandmas for pulling it all together!

While we were home, we also ate really well. I could tell Mommy was really excited for real Italian food (twice), fried Haddock, and cake. I personally enjoy when Mommy has a healthy breakfast to kick start my day - bread, candy corn, and a caffenine-free Diet Pepsi and she is always yelling at Daddy for eating potato chips for lunch...hmmm...

Mommy says she'll post some pictures from the Syracuse shower soon. We are all getting ready for my shower in Atlanta this weekend and through next week. Right now, a nice kid is here to do crown molding in my room and Daddy went to get paint for my room this morning. He should know I'm completely worth spending $200 on new paint! (even though I might have heard him complaining...) Besides, I heard Mommy say she didn't care how much it cost, it was what she wanted. Grandma and Grandpa Smith are coming down on Tuesday to help get everything put together as well as bring down all my fun presents from the shower - I can't wait!

Less than 2 months to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment